Aathman Awareness Centre - AAC
I am Guruji Sundar calling from "my abode of truth" to "seekers" of truth all over the world.
There is noble saying that in one part of the world, seekers are trying and praying for "Guru" to come in their life to teach them the ultimate truth. In another part of the world, Gurus are trying to get hold of real quality seekers of truth.
When I experienced the truth for the first time in my life, my immediate concern was how can "I" take the "truth" to seekers of the truth, who are groping in the dark, not knowing how to proceed further, waiting for the real push from the realized master.
I will never call myself a master, since even though I have realized, tasted the nectar of truth, I am still miles to go, and in my own authority I can say that realizing the truth is not the end, rather it's the beginning of voyage in to the unknown realms of existence.
While I am still learning so much every day from the existence, I can also impart my wisdom to all the genuine seekers. Whatever I have learned from the existence is not like the property to kept in a safe, rather it's a wisdom to be shared and carried to the next generation.
But existence has its own way of imparting knowledge to mankind. Some things I can't even share it even with my closest disciples, because the existence wants it that way.
So once again I invite all the genuine seekers who are ready to risk their life for the taste of truth. I am waiting, for you all, to lead all the way.
Guruji's Latest Post
AAC - Vision
For the Jeeva Samadhis
To bring out significance of Jeeva Samadhi to all people.
108 Jeevasamadhi temple renovation.
108 Shivalingam pradishtai for saints whose samadhis have been destroyed in the sands of time.
Golden Kalasa and Gold plated Gopuram for Gurulinga Swamigal.
Vasasthalam for Kuzhandai Ananda Swamigal.
For the Aspirants of the Present and Future
As many flowerings (Self Realized Souls) as possible in this world.
One stop database on spiritual knowledge for seekers all over the world.
Book of Death - Art of easing out at the time of death.
Many other ways and secrets to hasten spiritual growth.
For the Society
Ashram constituting Grihastas and with Huge Mulasthanam.
Hospitals run by Spiritually inclined Doctors across Allopathy, Homeopathy, Siddha, Ayurvedha
Schools and Colleges run by Spiritually inclined people
AAC - Mission
- Aathman Awareness Centre is a non-profit universal spiritual organization founded in 2002 by a self-realized Guruji to help seekers get hooked to truth.
- The aim of this portal is to be a window through which any seeker of truth can approach a self-realized Guruji and get their doubts dispelled.
- The aim of this portal is to be as a medium for our Guruji to share His being and guide seekers of truth towards enlightenment.
- The purpose AAC of is to become a "spiritual university" where people from all over the world get enlightened irrespective of the religious paths they follow. The paths might be different at the initial level but converge after a particular point where our Guru can share his being and help the seekers towards their enlightenment.
- Guruji out of his outbound compassion has created a course or program, wherein the seeker is taken step by step till self-realization. It is probably the first of its kind, whereby the course is customized as per the seeker's level of awareness.
It starts from developing bhakthi, reading books that kindle meditative interest and then it is followed by chakra initiation, chakra meditation and cleansing and then the person is guided at every step in his/her journey till the person glimpses the Aathman. This is a proper step by step procedure till enlightenment. Every person who takes this course will be given personalized attention and direct grooming by Guruji and his direct disciples.
- Attaining Jeeva Anga Samadhi is the crown of a yogi's spiritual career. This is the place where the saint Himself, on concurrence from the divine enters live in to Samadhi state on a particular day with his physical body and remains there for ever inorder to bless the genuine seekers and guide them towards enlightenment. Throughout the world only in India have the Jeeva Samadhis been given importance right through the ages and temples being constructed on top of Jeeva Samadhis for the benefit of humanity. This is one of the supreme treasures to be preserved and revered for ever. But the case is different as of today. These timeless monuments are not being maintained properly and worshipped due to which the humanity is encountering lot of suffering day by day. We are confident that if jeeva samadhis are worshipped properly with great reverence to the saint, the humanity will blossom and flower for ever.
- The objective of this portal is to bring out the true significance of Jeeva samadhi to the outer world. If a sadhaka meditates in Jeeva Samadhi temple the energy emanating from the saint in samadhi will get overloaded in his chakras which will transport him in to a higher level of consciousness thereby hastening his spiritual progress tremendously.
- This has been the vision and purpose of our Beloved Guruji Sundaramurthy Swamigal right since His enligtenment blossomed.
- AAC was the first organisation to bring out the significance of Jeeva samadhis of saints in India.
- In spiritual world, it is very rare for a person to attain Jeeva Samadhi. Jeeva Samadhis are true monuments which need to be preserved.
- Our Guruji and inner circle of disciples have been meditating in Mahan Sri Gurulinga Swamigal Jeeva Samadhi temple for the past 18 years.
- Our Guruji conducts spiritual satsang at Aathman Awareness Centre. A new aspirant can participate in the spiritual satsang after taking proper initiation through AAC's available meditation programmes thereby hastening their spiritual growth. All participants who have already learnt meditation in AAC are welcome to participate in our inner gathering held during Thursday, Saturday and Sunday and get their doubts dispelled by Guruji and to kindle their inner flame of awareness.
- Our beloved Guruji is the best living Example to prove that a person can become enlightened by his devotion and dedication despite leading a normal working and married life.